Hello!!
My name is Tamie Zabroski and I am a Lieutenent with Milton Fire Department in Washington State. I have registered for the 2009 EMS Memorial Bike Ride to represent not only WA state but the entire West Coast as no one from the west side has ever done this ride. I need your help!

Please visit my blog for ways that you can help!

http://teamtamie.blogspot.com/

The National EMS Memorial Bike Ride, Inc. honors Emergency Medical Services personnel by organizing and implementing long distance cycling events that memorialize and celebrate the lives of those who serve everyday, those who have become sick or injured while performing their duties, and those who have died in the line of duty. Donations raised go to NEMSMBR fund that will assist families of the fallen medics.

Riders from across the United States converge together in New York City for a 600 mile ride to Roanoke Virgina. The ride starts May 16th 2009 and ends on May 22nd for the memorial service. We are riding for seven days to honor our fellow medics who died in the line of duty throughout the nation. Each year, hundreds of family members, friends, coworkers, EMS and political leaders, and colleagues from EMS agencies from around the nation gather together in Roanoke to remember our honorees.

Thank you!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service