All Discussions Tagged 'union' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Las Vegas Firefighter Union Counterattacks Mayoral Candidate With Website

DELEN GOLDBERG Las Vegas Sun Las Vegas firefighters are pushing back against Clark County Commissioner Larry Brown, who has become an ou…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Mar 30, 2011

Omaha Firefighters Union Takes Staffing Issue To Nebraska Supreme Court

TIMBERLY ROSS Associated Press OMAHA, Neb. - After years of wrangling, Omaha is taking a firefighters union to the Nebraska Supreme Court…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Mar 28, 2011

Infamous Triangle Shirtwaist Fire Remembered On Heels Of Recent Union, Labor Debates

KAREN MATTHEWS Associated Press NEW YORK - It was a warm spring Saturday when dozens of immigrant girls and women leapt to their deaths -…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Mar 22, 2011

Camden Mayor Announces Rehiring Of Firefighters, Police Officers

CAMDEN, N.J. - Camden Mayor Dana Redd said Thursday that she'll rehire 50 of the police officers and 15 firefighters laid off earlier this…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Kim Stellhorn

Vermont Firefighter Fights For Ambulance Duty Injury Compensation

KIM RING Worcester Telegram & Gazette RUTLAND - An injured Rutland firefighter said he has no idea whether he'll continue to receive…

Started by FFN WebTeam

2 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by FETC

Firefighters, Police Officers Rally Outside Of New Jersey Capital Statehouse

WTFX Reprinted with Permission TRENTON, N.J. - The troubled economy brings another round of union members to the statehouse in Trenton.…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Mar 3, 2011

Philadelphia Firefighters Protest Rolling Brownouts After Fatal Rowhouse Fire

WTFX Reprinted with Permission PHILADELPHIA - Some local firefighters are calling on Philadelphia to end "rolling brownouts" of local fire…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

MFB an 'intractably sick' organisation

The former long-serving chairman of Melbourne's Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB) says he quit the board in disgust over the entrenched cultu…

Started by lutan1

2 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by lutan1

Nationalization of first responders? - H.R. 413 is coming...

First responders are headed for a moment that will change their profession for some time to come. I'm sure there are going to be any number…

Started by Paul A. Hays

0 May 24, 2010

Union and Management. Where's the line?

I am presently a Member of Local 282 Buffalo Fire Department in New York. I have a question for anyone who can assist me.    In our Depart…

Started by Rick

4 May 5, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service