Al Williams's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I hope the ER did a colonoscope to ensure his badge wasn't shoved up his rectum."

Al Williams replied Mar 13, 2010 to CHP Officer Who Arrested Firefighter Beat Unconscious by Bar Patrons

35 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

"I felt it displayed a lack of professionalism by the ff/pm rather than the doctor. I…"

Al Williams replied Feb 28, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Ok, I saw the video. I think he has a case. Nothing racist. Only problem I found in…"

Al Williams replied Feb 27, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Just settle for a cop without an ego. We'll keep the extrications."

Al Williams replied Feb 24, 2010 to Police Cuff California Firefighter For Not Moving Engine

26 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"I applaud the Batman for standing up for his firefighters safety. It was the right t…"

Al Williams replied Feb 23, 2010 to Police Cuff California Firefighter For Not Moving Engine

26 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Franklin Township Fire Chief Donald Stranger Sr. and Franklin Township Assistant Fir…"

Al Williams replied Feb 4, 2010 to Franklin Twp. fire chief, assistant chief, charged with disorderly conduct

7 Feb 4, 2010

"Pizza made in the firehouse by Tony at Station 59-Sunrise. Fresh! Had to be the best…"

Al Williams replied Jan 15, 2010 to Best Firehouse Meal

46 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Firewriter

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service