WestPhilly's Discussions (1,052)

Discussions Replied To (988) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Sarah, You could have just said, "ample chest"."

WestPhilly replied Oct 16, 2009 to SOOOO I won the first portion of the contest..

53 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Sarah Turner

"jerry, You talkin' to me?"

WestPhilly replied Oct 16, 2009 to Preliminary Ruling Labels Slain Delaware Medic as a "Firefighter"

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by WestPhilly

"Sarah, Of course you won the first portion of the contest. I ordered every member of…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 16, 2009 to SOOOO I won the first portion of the contest..

53 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Sarah Turner

"Jack, I hope you don't miss this, but this is the closest "Reply to This" thing I c…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 15, 2009 to

just now

"Dell, I'm with you in spirit - firefighter or medic, someone was killed in the perf…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 15, 2009 to Preliminary Ruling Labels Slain Delaware Medic as a "Firefighter"

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by WestPhilly

"Jack, You'll have to take me at my word (or not) when I say I'm not being over-sensi…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 15, 2009 to

just now

"Jack, How is it you manage to contradict yourself so easily? I don't say "anything c…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 14, 2009 to

just now

"Excuse me, Jack. Three days ago doesn't count? You admitted you "MAY (my emphasis) h…"

just now

"Ben, You'll have to excuse Romulus for his namecalling as he may have taken his cue…"

just now

"Jack, I'm not dismissing racially motivated comments toward Obama, I'm saying that…"

WestPhilly replied Oct 13, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service