Thomas Bishop's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"This discussion is about the Firefighters Cross, which has incorrectly been referred…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 8, 2008 to Firefighters Cross Project (Maltese is Wrong Term)

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"Thanks for your interest. It is always interesting how figherfighters, steeped in su…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 7, 2008 to Firefighters Cross Project (Maltese is Wrong Term)

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"Very good position Paul. Perhaps this is the statement that fire departments should…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 4, 2008 to Firefighters Cross Project (Maltese is Wrong Term)

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"Who's not smiling? But from your response, why belittle an effort? I sense that this…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 3, 2008 to Firefighters Cross Project (Maltese is Wrong Term)

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"I apoligize if there was some suggestion that there were complete historical answers…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 3, 2008 to Firefighters Cross Project (Maltese is Wrong Term)

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"There's no problem to tear into anything. The issue is not related to the "term" or…"

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"My favorite saying is that "It is better to sweat in peace, than to bleed in war."…"

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"It is what it is - and if you look at how FD's portray their history of the Firefigh…"

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"The real Maltese Cross, as shown above, has nothing to do with the fire service. W…"

42 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Maddox

"Hi Cody - you may want to focus on a few thoughts. 1. We are emotional beings. 2. Mo…"

Thomas Bishop replied Dec 3, 2008 to i need someone to talk to.......i kindaa takin it hard over a death in a wreck....

50 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Fred Cummings, Jr.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service