James Copas's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Spot on Jim! I have yet to figure out how a written exam with questions pertaining t…"

James Copas replied Oct 15, 2009 to New Haven Firefighter Files Suit Over Exam Scoring

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by John Crabbe

"Its great to read about this victory for people of all races. Just like has been sai…"

James Copas replied Jun 30, 2009 to Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Firefighters

29 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by FFtrainer

"I work for a medium size fire department. We have 8 stations and approx. 100 persone…"

James Copas replied Dec 28, 2008 to NFPA -- Friend or Foe to the Volunteer Fire Department

96 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Brian Grace

"It was mentioned in a previous post that it is easy to become involved in Volunteer…"

James Copas replied Nov 20, 2008 to I feel I owe you all an apology

31 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Chief 29

"Everyone here pretty well answered your question correctly. I have been out of the N…"

James Copas replied Sep 22, 2008 to Thinking about joining the navy for firefighting

9 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

"Paul, could you possibly go into a little more detail about the points system your d…"

James Copas replied Jul 21, 2008 to Incentives for Volunteers to make calls & meetings

65 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Jim Wells

"I just listened to an outstanding webcast that somewhat addresses this subject. It i…"

James Copas replied Jun 12, 2008 to Why Does the Older Firefighter Have a Problem with Juniors/Explorers?

155 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Greenman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service