Blake Sexton's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"did i read that right 5 departments responded to that fire same jd i assume"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 10, 2010 to Exploding Ammunition - Is this a problem?

35 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by 55 TRUCK

"“I think part of the problem lies in some of the smaller rural departments that are…"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 9, 2010 to New York Firefighter Sentenced in Arson Murder

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Allen E Baltzer

"You’ve probably heard of firefighters being arrested for arson. It happens more than…"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 9, 2010 to New York Firefighter Sentenced in Arson Murder

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Allen E Baltzer

"I would say that at least 60 % of our house fires are unoccupied beacuse of the pove…"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 7, 2010 to Decision Making at Vacant Structure Fires- Are You Brave Enough?

32 May 13, 2010

"All this talk about wasting air its free aint it. I cant mask up in the truck becaus…"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 7, 2010 to To mask or not to mask that is the question?

33 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Cody W. Nelson

"Ya they need more arson awarness classes LMFAO?"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 6, 2010 to Fourth Pennsylvania Firefighter Arrested; More Arrests Expected

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Blake Sexton

"No im not saying that all vols are arsonists thats a retorical question. I work alon…"

Blake Sexton replied Apr 6, 2010 to Fourth Pennsylvania Firefighter Arrested; More Arrests Expected

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Blake Sexton

"There was some volunteer ff that also just got arrested down here in Alabama thats w…"

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Blake Sexton

"The gov s not going to learn anything from this i understand the guys frustration an…"

Blake Sexton replied Feb 22, 2010 to Plane Crashes into Texas Office Building

24 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Blake Sexton

"you dont have a shower at a paid dept that is insane"

Blake Sexton replied Dec 8, 2009 to We Need Help With Our Station

9 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Joe Stoltz

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now