William Allan Milfred Harper's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I truly believe that there are two many rules and regulations for all fire fighters.…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied May 14, 2011 to The good and bad about having Junior members

26 May 16, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

"I have just read that Michigan is laying off their entire fire dept, why not the may…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied Feb 23, 2011 to Michigan City Council Votes To Layoff Entire Fire Department

25 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Nyssa Aker

"After reading this comment on snow and roofs, is there no way that the prison system…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied Feb 7, 2011 to Fireground Command Considerations - Operating At (or) Underneath Excessively Snow Loaded Roofs

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by FETC

"I would like to suggest an idea that our dept took seriously and put into place . I…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied Feb 2, 2011 to Looking For Some Training Ideas

32 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by James Burton (Jamie)

"I agree with the topic of trying on gear with the children . The helmets are heavy a…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied Jan 17, 2011 to Allowing children to try on fire gear and helmets during PR details.

69 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Cain

"I would just like to tell this woman to stay at home and bake a cake .If the govt wo…"

William Allan Milfred Harper replied Jan 17, 2011 to Houston Councilwoman Criticized Over Firehouse Visit; Implied Firefighters Were Lazy

31 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher L. Amos

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service