bridge's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"From the other dept. Ive faced depression bad since then and have had hard time goin…"

bridge replied Jun 30, 2013 to organizations to help female firefighter sexual harrasment victims

13 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"I went to a captain first and then the chief. The chief told me to go to the police…"

bridge replied Jun 26, 2013 to organizations to help female firefighter sexual harrasment victims

13 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"That was the problem when I reported it. I don't think they knew how to handle it. O…"

bridge replied Jun 24, 2013 to organizations to help female firefighter sexual harrasment victims

13 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"Im looking to start an organization right now more as a peer support that they can c…"

bridge replied Jun 20, 2013 to organizations to help female firefighter sexual harrasment victims

13 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"I was also ended up reporting it and then felt back lash from my dept. caused a lot…"

bridge replied Jun 17, 2013 to organizations to help female firefighter sexual harrasment victims

13 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"Any Conway SC firefighters. there is reason to believe these boys may have been in w…"

bridge replied Oct 16, 2012 to Please help find missing nc teens

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by bridge

"I would be concerned that the fire is already self venting from the roof which would…"

bridge replied Apr 3, 2011 to ISO - Incident Safety Officer Hot Seat - What do you see and do on this job?

39 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Karsten Nelson

"I say no, and the minute it is reported that they comitted anything sexual assult or…"

bridge replied Feb 24, 2011 to Should Sex Offenders Be Firefighters? What about Pardoned ones?

173 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by bridge

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service