thomas godoy's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Ok here your answer Ashley! As im from NYS an am a member of multipal departments. Y…"

thomas godoy replied Oct 20, 2011 to Can you voulenteer in more then one company?

17 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by James Hawk

"They may be functional but how much $ an how well can they functional to our style o…"

thomas godoy replied Sep 8, 2011 to Why don't we copy the French Fire Helmet Designs?

325 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by John Crabbe

"Marc you said what i've been trying to say all along. Thank you for your input. The…"

thomas godoy replied Sep 4, 2011 to NYPD ESU trying to be FDNY kills accident vic.

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"Mike,again im dont going against what your saying, everyone has there own way of see…"

thomas godoy replied Sep 4, 2011 to NYPD ESU trying to be FDNY kills accident vic.

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"Ok jason no thats the old video! go to www.statter911.com theres a 14 min video of i…"

thomas godoy replied Sep 3, 2011 to NYPD ESU trying to be FDNY kills accident vic.

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"Oh an guys there a clearer video now up of this mva starts b4 fd an cops get there.…"

thomas godoy replied Sep 3, 2011 to NYPD ESU trying to be FDNY kills accident vic.

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"Oh i know, ive taken the class. But they also stress that it should be the last reso…"

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"ok guys i put 2 pics up in my profile in my album like i said google them an check i…"

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"like i said guys google nypd esu an the whole history of it comes up an if u youtube…"

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

"Jason, ESU for the NYPD means, Emergency Service Unit!"

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Russ

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service