Joseph McMahon's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I still haven't heard anything slanderous in connection with the use of the name Dr.…"

Joseph McMahon replied Mar 1, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"I don't believe you deserved to lose your job over this. I hope you get your job bac…"

Joseph McMahon replied Mar 1, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"That's true. I was thinking more along the lines of the intent of the supression of…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Very nice!! Joe"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Ben, I found these exceptions while researching the “at will employment” law in Sou…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Ben, who would be slandered here? No county is named, no hospital is named, no fire…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"It is pertinent if the firefighter decides to bring a lawsuit. He can bring a lawsui…"

Joseph McMahon replied Feb 28, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Hey Ben, I just want to say that I don't think that "employment at will" statutes m…"

Joseph McMahon replied Feb 28, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Yes, it's all semantics. I am not minimizing your valid point, it’s just that the bo…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Civil suits can be heard by a judge or a jury. It will be the defendants (or in this…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service