Alan McGuigan's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"thats awesome news Moose Good luck next month it sure sounds like you have worked ha…"

Alan McGuigan replied Oct 20, 2011 to Know everything, fear nothing; invincible got any firefighters like that in your station?

4 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"Moose thanks for the feedback and the awesome suggestions and training ideas. We are…"

Alan McGuigan replied Oct 19, 2011 to Tobacco Barn Fires Have you had any experience with them? How do you attack these fires?

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"It’s in our sog’s to evaluate and determine based on what’s happening at the time if…"

Alan McGuigan replied Oct 19, 2011 to Tobacco Barn Fires Have you had any experience with them? How do you attack these fires?

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"In a lot of cases thats exactly what we end up doing we had one this past weekend an…"

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"Tobacco in our arae is still processed with the leaf on the plant and teh plant is h…"

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"Thank you very much for the reply and comments. It is rare that we get a chance to d…"

11 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"I surrender!  For me my helmet means something it may not to others it just may be a…"

Alan McGuigan replied Sep 12, 2011 to Why don't we copy the French Fire Helmet Designs?

325 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by John Crabbe

"Unfortunately in this situation it looks like the initial lift with the jaws was ini…"

Alan McGuigan replied Sep 12, 2011 to Rescue Airbag and Wood Cribbing Questions - Your thoughts?

30 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Andrew

"Sure I agree it’s about protection so if there is a significant safety advantage and…"

Alan McGuigan replied Sep 12, 2011 to Why don't we copy the French Fire Helmet Designs?

325 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by John Crabbe

"I have a Gallet helmet in my collection of helmets and agree that there are some adv…"

Alan McGuigan replied Sep 9, 2011 to Why don't we copy the French Fire Helmet Designs?

325 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by John Crabbe

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service