Tommy Anderson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Now you have been in bargining, I was for years. How many times was the first offer…"

Tommy Anderson replied Feb 19, 2011 to Firefighters, Police Officers Protest Wisconsin's Anti-Union Bill

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"The citzenship thing is so overblown but it is stoked by Obama himself. Most people…"

Tommy Anderson replied Feb 19, 2011 to Firefighters, Police Officers Protest Wisconsin's Anti-Union Bill

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"Yes I do, sorry but I do. I learned that especially when building a business. Most b…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"Thank you and I appreciate that. But you asked me why I changed and that was one of…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"The problems are is no one can have another opion if you are a lib. Sorry I respect…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I agree and that is what I would tell guys and why I was always there. But again the…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"No unitl the ones who called us baby killers and spit on us came to power."

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"Well, I never saw or rarely saw a democrat help us back for our support. The sad thi…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I agree but the big bitch is with the teachers who walked off the job. It reflects o…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I'm not saying the threats are from the firefighters no way, but I'm sure the thugs…"

59 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service