Sean McAdoo's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Reg, That's a good point -- and you're probably right on that. Proof of the importa…"

Sean McAdoo replied Dec 12, 2009 to Ten Minutes in the Street: "Fire on the Charlie Side with Truck 2 On-Scene"

7 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Sean McAdoo

"I'd have to agree with the initial assignments from Captain 703, but would add calli…"

Sean McAdoo replied Dec 12, 2009 to Ten Minutes in the Street: "Fire on the Charlie Side with Truck 2 On-Scene"

7 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Sean McAdoo

"A tragedy such as this, especially being so nearly identical to the Station Nightclu…"

Sean McAdoo replied Dec 6, 2009 to Pyrotechnics Blast Kills 103 in Russian Nightclub

22 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by César León

"I don't know the laws in your particular jurisdiction, but it seems absolutely absur…"

Sean McAdoo replied Nov 17, 2009 to Need Help: Hydrant Usage Fees

23 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Shaun Hansen

"I had the honor to know Pete long before I was in the fire service, as an occasional…"

Sean McAdoo replied Sep 29, 2009 to C. Peter Jorgensen, Publisher of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment Magazine, Passes Away

1 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sean McAdoo

"I'll speak some blasphemy here and offer that residential sprinklers shouldn't be au…"

Sean McAdoo replied Sep 19, 2009 to Virginia Officials Wrestle Over Residential Sprinklers

4 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Sean McAdoo

"Talk to your county planning department or county fire coordinator. They have a worl…"

Sean McAdoo replied Sep 7, 2009 to Preplans

4 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Sean McAdoo

"At first, I thought this was horrible. But, now, as I look at it... if this is part…"

Sean McAdoo replied Sep 6, 2009 to NFPA approved riding positions?

9 Sep 6, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service