Hallway Sledge's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Now now now. Don't take offense. I too have similar information on my MDT for some b…"

Hallway Sledge replied Jan 10, 2011 to Great Article: The Pussification of the American Fire Service

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Ben, first, let me say how sorry I am for the loss of your friend. The story I relay…"

Hallway Sledge replied Jan 10, 2011 to Great Article: The Pussification of the American Fire Service

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Crap! Don't know why all that is in BOLD. I'm not yelling at you Ben. Honest."

Hallway Sledge replied Jan 9, 2011 to Great Article: The Pussification of the American Fire Service

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Ben, I hope we have been friends long enough now that you did not take offense to my…"

Hallway Sledge replied Jan 9, 2011 to Great Article: The Pussification of the American Fire Service

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Ok, Ben. You keep drawing me back in. Do you just want me to capitulate and declare…"

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Ok, I said I wasn't going to do this but I'm going to respond once more, and that's…"

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

"Hi there. I'm Hallway Sledge. Yup, him. Either the good guy or the goat, depending o…"

Hallway Sledge replied Jan 8, 2011 to Great Article: The Pussification of the American Fire Service

53 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Walsh

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service