Jennifer Pratt-Raymond's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Capt. I fully apologize to you. I didn't mean to come across as high maintenance. I…"

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 22, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"For starters, I do appreciate everything everyone has said so far. And you're right…"

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 22, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"the paper is not finished yet. it's not even the full first draft. I have used spell…"

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 21, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"thank you john i'll be sure to check that out and correct them."

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 21, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"thank you. its not plagiarized, so thanks a lot!"

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 15, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"i have all of my work cited in a foot note on every page. =) thanks for the feedback…"

Jennifer Pratt-Raymond replied Dec 15, 2010 to Please tell me what you think of this paper that i am writing.. im not completely finished with it yet.

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"oh well my book told me the TSA.... but ok.. thank you"

16 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service