Da Chief - Jim O'Neill's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"A good officer, Chief or Company Commander, is a good officer. Volunteer or paid. If…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Apr 11, 2013 to Do Your Combination Departments allow Volunteers to be Officers?

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by ashfire

"It had nothing to do with the "proper removal" of the vehicle or the reopening of th…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Jul 23, 2012 to Who would be in charge on your scene

35 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by John Crabbe

"Sounds good to me.... To be perfectly honest, I never knew what the law was in my St…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Jul 20, 2012 to Who would be in charge on your scene

35 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by John Crabbe

"As John S-B says, they cant just confiscate his camera or stop him from taking pictu…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Aug 27, 2010 to New Hampshire Photographer Faces Charges Of Impersonating A Firefighter

12 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"No, not hard, just an assessment... To the best of your knowledge, AND MINE, this ma…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Aug 26, 2010 to New Hampshire Photographer Faces Charges Of Impersonating A Firefighter

12 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"What a bunch of bullshit on the part of the NH State Police. I think one of the troo…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Aug 26, 2010 to New Hampshire Photographer Faces Charges Of Impersonating A Firefighter

12 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"I'm with you Brother... flat load all the way! Da Chief"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Jan 30, 2010 to Flat Load verses Accordian Load - Which do you prefer?

55 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Allen Ray Corey j.r.

"I think that this is a fantastic idea... Here in Suwannee County (FL) the emphasis h…"

Da Chief - Jim O'Neill replied Oct 16, 2009 to Maryland County Opens Nation's First Volunteer Fire-Rescue Recruiting Station

7 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Jason McDonald

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service