jason brown's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Art, I would like to know which policy it was against?"

jason brown replied Mar 22, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"If you go to their page, at least to me, it seems they represent ems systems, not th…"

jason brown replied Mar 7, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Lutan, I hear you loud and clear. It does not make my pissed at you at all. I totall…"

jason brown replied Mar 2, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"almost like as if some other ff's were arrested on cdv and stil working there or eve…"

jason brown replied Mar 1, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Me too Joe. I am still waiting on Ben's response to Greenman's last question. For so…"

jason brown replied Mar 1, 2010 to Firefighter Fired Over Facebook Post of Virtual Firefighter Video

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"Thank you. I don't either as you can tell. I'm working on it. I'd had been happy wit…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

"I hope so Darrel. Seems I might be having a slight backlash from those hiring since…"

179 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by jason brown

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service