penny's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"hey Teryn, I like your attitude. Sure you'll be around in the fire service in 20 yea…"

penny replied Apr 20, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"I had forgotten about riding on the back of the trucks. You very quickly learned how…"

penny replied Apr 13, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"thanks Lisa. That would be great!"

penny replied Apr 13, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"Hi turk182. Great to hear from you. It's really interesting to hear about gear and e…"

penny replied Apr 12, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"Hi Art: For sure, it would be an honor to have you as part of the more "seasoned" cr…"

penny replied Apr 11, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"Hi Doug: thanks for your reply. Slowly but surely I am hearing about other women fir…"

penny replied Apr 7, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"Good Morning: Glad to hear from you. I know what you mean when you say "mother mode"…"

penny replied Apr 7, 2008 to there has to be some"over 20 years of service female firefighters "still active out there somewhere

19 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by anne potter

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service