Kayli Borell's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"they think that we take away there uhh i guess you would call it "tradition". what i…"

Kayli Borell replied Dec 31, 2009 to Why Does the Older Firefighter Have a Problem with Juniors/Explorers?

155 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Greenman

"we roll trucks n i sleep on the floor at the station the nights im on call"

Kayli Borell replied Dec 31, 2009 to Severe Winter Weather: How Do You Voulnteers Respond?

29 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Bruce Clouthier Jr.

"I have globe but my gear is old and doesnt fit very well. Not sure how it will fit u…"

Kayli Borell replied Dec 30, 2009 to Slight/Petite Female Firefighters: help me out with gear please!

33 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by S.Ruble

"Yes, this is a very tough one. I sometimes feel as if I were in a prediciment like t…"

Kayli Borell replied Nov 23, 2009 to Should a volunteer be forced into doing something they don't feel comfortable with?

70 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"I think we have all struggled with it. I really have no advice to you other than goo…"

Kayli Borell replied Nov 9, 2009 to Bowline Knot - Seeking Advice

24 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Angela

"in all reality, it is the wrong thing to do. high school is the most important part…"

Kayli Borell replied Nov 7, 2009 to

just now

""When everyone else runs out of a burning building, I am running in".......thts not…"

Kayli Borell replied Nov 7, 2009 to need help picking a senior quote.

20 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by cody lewis

""Broken bones busted glass jaws of life will safe your a**" - this used to b on our…"

Kayli Borell replied Nov 7, 2009 to need help picking a senior quote.

20 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by cody lewis

"HA who are you tryin to kid. what in the world is training to refresh on ladders and…"

Kayli Borell replied Oct 26, 2009 to Throw that ladder! Use that axe!

28 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by greg

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service