Dennis Hiscock's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"for the simple fact that no one cares anymore....UNTIL they see flames and smoke..th…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Feb 14, 2010 to Electrical Fire Causes Pennsylvania Mall Evacuation

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

"pay attention drivers when there are members on scene....these barricades are there…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Feb 12, 2010 to Hit and Run Driver Strikes Milwaukee Firefighter; Suspect Arrested

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Mike Gemberling

"this is why you should ALWAYS pay attention to fire alarms that are ringing.... "fi…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Feb 12, 2010 to Electrical Fire Causes Pennsylvania Mall Evacuation

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

"wow....there last week a fire station a couple of hours away from me was leveled by…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Feb 12, 2010 to Gas-fed Fire Destroys Maryland Firehouse

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Dennis Hiscock

"wow...a sad sad story"

Dennis Hiscock replied Feb 7, 2010 to Five Dead in Rhode Island Fire; Worst Blaze Since Station Fire

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by tony roberts

"thoughts and prayers are sent to everyone injured in this fire....everyone from my d…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Jan 31, 2010 to Brooklyn Apartment Fire Kills 5, Injures Numerous Firefighters

8 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Charles

"maybe they will release the 911 tapes from the originating call.....but that still d…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Jan 29, 2010 to Georgia Family Wants Apology from Fire Department

32 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Trenton

"thats sad if i have to say so myself....how in the world did they manage to do that?…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Jan 29, 2010 to Georgia Family Wants Apology from Fire Department

32 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Trenton

"a little more info about this story: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador…"

Dennis Hiscock replied Jan 27, 2010 to One dead after fire destroys N.L. home

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Dennis Hiscock

"I agree with you Derek...I'd do the same thing as you would..."

Dennis Hiscock replied Jan 25, 2010 to Wyoming Chief Faces Molestation Lawsuit from Cadets

17 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service