Fabulous Heather Days of Summer's Discussions (2,370)

Discussions Replied To (1584) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"sometimes a ticket is appropriate despite it being a vehicle responding in emergency…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 21, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"I did not say anyone NEEDS anything. I was merely sharing the rationale that some pe…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 20, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"that i did not know...you Ben are always a fount of knowledge..."

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 20, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"i know many FFs that only use their lights on their POVs when their vehicle is parke…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 18, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"I personally like the POV lights on scene - in a rural district the PD may not respo…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 18, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"My father-in-law (FF) was involved in an accident when one fire truck hit another fi…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 17, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"The original post does not reflect the MOST IMPORTANT statement (to me) made by Holt…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 17, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"  ************* pounces across the room and tackles Paul smothering him hugs and kis…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 17, 2011 to New York State Volunteer Firefighters/EMT's

19 Nov 17, 2011

"one of my dis-connects from the sporting world is the seasonal nature of sports - yo…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 13, 2011 to New York State Volunteer Firefighters/EMT's

19 Nov 17, 2011

"yes - dysfunctional FAMILY sounds about right too...   many departments run like dys…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 13, 2011 to New York State Volunteer Firefighters/EMT's

19 Nov 17, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service