Andrew Dalgarno's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I hear you guys. We have 19 guys and gals on the roster here, but only about 6 or 7…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Feb 5, 2010 to Fire departments having trouble finding volunteers

18 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Todd

"Can you use your "powers" to predict that we won't have any runs at night, or when i…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Dec 5, 2009 to Chimney Fires - Jinxed Myself

6 Dec 5, 2009

"Yeah, we use fire service cover-alls so that our guys (and gals) aren't overheated o…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Dec 3, 2009 to What Have You Found to be Useful Tools on a Rural Main-line Pumper?

31 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Dustin Sandrock

"Well, we don't have rigs just for grass fires or anything. Most of the "pumpers" tha…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Dec 2, 2009 to What Have You Found to be Useful Tools on a Rural Main-line Pumper?

31 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Dustin Sandrock

"Around here, I've seen too many instances where guys crank up the pump and hit a gra…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Dec 1, 2009 to What Have You Found to be Useful Tools on a Rural Main-line Pumper?

31 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Dustin Sandrock

"Drinking water...as mentioned above, it's a requirement for those out-of-control gra…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Nov 4, 2009 to What Have You Found to be Useful Tools on a Rural Main-line Pumper?

31 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Dustin Sandrock

"I have to agree. Get Engine 1 out and go defensive. Around here, we don't have aeri…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Nov 1, 2009 to Ten Minutes in the Street: Trick or Treat

22 Nov 3, 2009

""For my own knowledge, how exactly does a paid on-call dept. work?" In our paid-on-…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Oct 31, 2009 to Pager or Radio? Which do you prefer?

21 Nov 2, 2009

"In our department, everyone carries pagers. Although, we are starting to look at mul…"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Oct 29, 2009 to Pager or Radio? Which do you prefer?

21 Nov 2, 2009

"Nah, too hot for me! You can always add layers at -40º Andrew"

Andrew Dalgarno replied Oct 22, 2009 to Snow Plow Motor Vehicle Accidents.

49 Nov 3, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service