Russ's Discussions (561)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"top mount adds leingth to the truck (but i still like them for safety) take that int…"

Russ replied May 17, 2011 to Pump Panels Side Mount Vs Top Mount

32 May 29, 2011
Reply by Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr.

"gerber"

Russ replied May 9, 2011 to Knives

11 May 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Cooper

"i suggest you conduct an interview and get to know the person(s) applying to your FD…"

Russ replied May 9, 2011 to Liability in the Vol. Fire Service/Time for someone to go?

40 May 12, 2011
Reply by Moose

"for gods sake Mike wear the pack when you're supposoed to, are you paying for the ai…"

Russ replied May 4, 2011 to Eight New Jersey Firefighters Sickened During Mobile Home Fire

16 May 9, 2011
Reply by David Wagner

"people who dont do the job should not comment, good christ 10 gallons this matarese…"

Russ replied May 3, 2011 to Michigan Community Votes on Combined Public Safety Services; Joint Fire and Police Department

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"its guys like buff that makes me understand why systems want to go to full encryptio…"

Russ replied May 2, 2011 to Investigation Finds Washington, D.C. Ambulance Crew Hid During Mass Shooting

52 May 2, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

"good 1 cap FTM-PTB"

Russ replied May 2, 2011 to Investigation Finds Washington, D.C. Ambulance Crew Hid During Mass Shooting

52 May 2, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

"no he aint in the fire service (thats why he's a buff and using CAPS we're on the jo…"

52 May 2, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

"i'm with you cap 100% something went wrong, it was a weak news cycle and they needed…"

52 May 2, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

"i thought "hide" was a little strong too but then again the media is in the news sel…"

52 May 2, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service