The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums (1,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Hey ALL My NEW Friends!!!

For those of you that don't know me... which is the majority of you... I would like to introduce myself! I am Amanda!!! I'm a very bubbly…

Started by Amanda 11-33

5 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by andrew

Ninty years ago this month

I just posted this on my other site (IACOJ), figgured it was well worth posting over here: The Halifax Explosion Thursday, December 6, 19…

Started by Huw Jones

3 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by tom rodgers

Fundraising Walkway Bricks

Ok recently my fire co. decided to Sell Personalized walkway bricks to lead up to and help fund our New playground Equipment.We're selling…

Started by Tony Leonard,Jr.

0 Dec 3, 2007

FirefighterNation Entered the Twi-Light Zone.

Last night, or rather early this morning, I logged on and a message said that the site was doing some "maintenance". I also notice this mor…

Started by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

3 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Approved" Comments On Blogs.

OK; I take the time to read a blog and I feel that I should respond, only to get hit with a "this comment must be approved". WHAT? Here's t…

Started by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

13 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

Chicago train derailment

For those that would like to listen in on the Chicago FD as they try and get a handle on the situation, we have a feed available on our Tea…

Started by Jeff VE6EFR

0 Nov 30, 2007

Hey Everyone

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new on the site and really enjoy being here with all of you!!!!I have been a firefighter/EMT for…

Started by Amy

5 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Terry Lambert

New to the Flame!

Hey everyone! Im new to this board and I like what I see. I know being the newbie am going to ask what everyone has probably answered time…

Started by Justin

3 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Justin

Want to make $50 bucks?

NEED REAL PEOPLE, ALL SHAPES AND SIZES THIS FRIDAY NOV 30 ***PAID PHOTO SHOOT FRIDAY NOV 30 – $50 FOR 3 HOURS!*** YOU ARE NEEDED FOR A CO…

Started by Brittany

0 Nov 26, 2007

HAPPT THANKSGIVING!

I just wanted to wish everybody on Fire Fighter Nation a "Safe" and Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by turk182

2 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by Spanner 122

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2021   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service