The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums (1,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Happy Holidays

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.Many of us will be busy doing the shopping,traveling,and viseting with family…

Started by Brad Carlson

11 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Springwater#10

Stay Safe

One of our firefighters lost everything in an Apartment fire this afternoon. Well not everything, he was ableto save his pet, some kind of…

Started by Allen Wahlstrom

2 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Joe Stoltz

Friends of Jake and Vinnie

I am thinking about starting a group for those who like to read and respond to episodes of "The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie". Based on fe…

Started by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

30 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

safety during the holidays

too my brothers and sisters across this world.i would like too ask yall too be careful and be safe during these holidays. i have already ha…

Started by M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony)

1 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Beckah Priebe

Please look at home this season!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays...Some of you may have a few people in your own house that are struggling with money and stress this hol…

Started by Dan Hoey

3 Dec 16, 2007
Reply by Terry Lambert

Alarm bells sounding, a story.

It is mid morning on a cold late fall day, I pull my balaclava out of my helmet and over my head, slip on my bulky coat then throw my helme…

Started by Huw Jones

4 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Scott A. Carrigan

Emerald Societies...

que the celtic music So Ive been doing this a LONG time and tho I totally understand the Irish Fire Service history...I cant for the life o…

Started by Allen Wahlstrom

9 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Dan Hoey

Sorry been gone

Sorry of I have not been on a long time I have a very hard month. I wanted to say to all my old friends and hello to all those new on here,…

Started by Dan Hoey

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Joe Stoltz

Is anyone else oddly sized as a firefighter or EMT?

I am 6'10" and have a size 40 inseam. I was just curious because I have walked into ceilings in some of the smaller houses in my community…

Started by FF Schoen

33 Dec 7, 2007
Reply by Shelly

Christmas Displays At The Fire Station

We all know about religious diversity and inclusion/exclusion. I remember two years ago, a lady was walking by a fire station, looked into…

Started by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

15 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by turk182

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2021   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service