Line of Duty: Our Fallen & Injured (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

A song a few of my buddies rewrote for a firefighter who was killed in a four-wheeler wreck. Let me know what you think.

We went out for beers and a couple laughs never knowing that every story mason told, might be his last. So we drank and we talked all night…

Started by Jacob Shane Waters

4 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Armstrong

Mcdowell County, WV faces a hard hit after a line of duty death early morning Spetember 3, 2010

AVONDALE -- UPDATE 8:24 p.m. James Bailey was driving an ambulance like any other day early Wednesday morning, but this day wouldn’t…

Started by Brittany Deweese

0 Sep 9, 2010

Turner Fire Announces Loss of FF

Today is a bad day for the Turner Fire and The Turner Rescue Departments. Today we lost a dear friend and brother. Today is the last call f…

Started by Matthew Conklin

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by John

New York Firefighter Dies in Attempted Manhole Rescue

TARRYTOWN, N.Y. --  A New York firefighter who climbed down into a manhole to try to rescue a worker apparently overcome by fumes has died…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

6 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by John

Three Killed in Van Buren County Medical Helicopter Crash (Air Evac 30)

Three people onboard a Air Evac medical helicopter have died this morning when the chopper crashed in Van Buren County. Arkansas State Poli…

Started by Justin Buck

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Rick K.

Arkansas Forestry Commission is Mourning the Loss of a firefighter in lafayette County

The Arkansas Forestry Commission is mourning the loss of a firefighter in Lafayette County.Chris Adams, 25, a Ranger I, was killed this mor…

Started by Justin Buck

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Justin Buck

Texas Fire Captain Killed in Four-Alarm Blaze

BOLING-IAGO, Texas (AP) -- A volunteer firefighter's body has been found in the charred ruins of a southeast Texas egg plant. The first re…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

12 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Ryan Conner

Surfing Invitation To All Disabled Firefighters

My name is Charlie Hisserich. I am a firefighter for the City of San Gabriel in Southern California. I am also a volunteer for the group Am…

Started by Charlie Hisserich

0 Jun 13, 2010

Pine Bluff, Arkansas LODD

Pine Bluff LODD Sat. May 22nd 2010Arkansas Fire News is sad to report on the passing of Lt. David Curlin of the Pine Bluff Fire Departme…

Started by Justin Buck

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Richard Armstrong

Caliboure Co EMS Tennessee/ Rural/Metro Ambulance Knox Tennessee

Kevin Fultz of Caliboure CO EMS, Tn was killed last night(5-21-10) in a car wreck, please pray for his family and dept.   John Sharbel of R…

Started by ERCVFD 842 C. Warren

1 May 22, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service