Apparatus & Vehicle Discussions (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Pumper/Tanker needed

I am new to this site and thought throwing a posting on here may be helpful with our search. I will start with a little background. I am Ch…

Started by Jonathan Huffman

0 Jan 18, 2016

Brand New 12 Head LED Whelen Liberty for sale

I have a brand new Whelen 12 head Liberty Lightbar all red for sale. It is in the opened original box and has never been installed. It has…

Started by FVFD36

2 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Matthew Jones

Apparatus Position on Highway

Want to get everyones thought on how you position your apparatus on the fwy? I was taught to angle your apparatus into traffic so if you we…

Started by Chris Adams

14 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

Factory Refurbish or Replace

So, in reading a few of the articles on the front page today, I came across an article about a department in New York that wants to purchas…

Started by Zachary Wolf

14 Apr 21, 2015

Older fire apparatus and fuel issues..

So to give you a little back story as to why I am writing this post. So during my time as a volunteer I have had the pleasure to work wit…

Started by Zachary Wolf

7 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Kevin Fox

Pumper-Ladders Equipment Standards?

Hello All,            So just looking to see how many of you out there run Pumper-Ladders. The department I am currently on has one and Me…

Started by Zachary Wolf

10 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by DAVID GONZALEZ

International 4300 vs Freightliner M2

Trying to gather some opinions.  We are in the process of replacing one of our ambulances.  The one getting replaced is a 2000 Freightliner…

Started by Brett Heidecker

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

Go Red

\My wife was in this city a few weeks ago and saw a unit code. She pointed it out to our grandson and said, "Look at the fire truck coming.…

Started by Jay Nicholson

1 Nov 7, 2014

Our department's new grass truck

http://fire.kovatch.com/gso/9601

Started by Mike

1 Nov 7, 2014

Poor Department needs dontations

Hello I am with Ridgewood Volunteer Fire Department in Caryville Tennessee we are a very poor department and need a Tanker and another engi…

Started by Jacob Seeber

4 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service