Mark Brady - An Upper Marlboro family has been displaced after a fire caused significant damage to their home on Monday. Just before 3:30 pm, May 1, firefighter/medics were alerted to a house fire in the 9900 block of Gay Drive. First arriving crew from the Croom Fire/EMS Station 845 advised of fire showing from the rear and side of the house with extension into the attic area. One home occupant escaped safely prior to the fire department arrival.

It required about 15 minutes to extinguish the fire. Fire Investigators determined the fire to be accidental but did not provide specific information as to the cause and origin. Fire loss is estimated at $125,000.

Views: 60

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2017   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service