"The only arguement is the price. What better way to fight grass fires than using Class A foam. When the availibility of water is an issue then this is the solution. As we all know, Class A foam makes the water "wetter"…"
Other Past or Current Departments and Organizations
Firefighter/EMT – Orange County Fire/Rescue Department (July
• Reserve firefighter on Truck 51- duties included but not
limited to fire suppression and EMS response, wildland fire
suppression, fire inspections, report writing and data input
Lieutenant/Firefighter/EMT- Kissimmee Heights Fire/Rescue (July 1987-July 1989)
• Duties included but not limited to supervision of
staff/station manager, fire suppression and EMS response, fire
inspections, incident reports and data input, training of all volunteer personnel in EMS and fire suppression techniques
Firefighter/EMT – North Lindenhurst Fire Department (July 1973-Sept 1978)
• Performed duties as Firefighter/EMT-A for primary EMS response within the corporate limits, fire suppression and extrication.
• Pikes Peak Community College – Associate of Fire Science (1995)
• National Fire Academy – Firefighter Safety and Survival (August 1993)
• University of Palmers Green – Master of Science Fire Engineering (June 1987)
• Bureau of Fire Standards and Training – Certificate of Compliance (June 1987)
• Valencia Community College – Emergency Medical Technician Program (1987)
• University of Palmers Green – Bachelor of Science Fire and Safety (June 1982
• NY State School of Industrial Labor Relations at Cornell (Sept 1976)
Why I Joined Fire/EMS
The feeling of accomplishment and a rewarding career to help others
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!