Heating grease causes house fire

The home occupant turned on the stove to heat the grease before cooking french fries but left the kitchen to check on her daughter who was in the bath tub. Upon returning she found the kitchen on fire and attempted to extinguish the fire. This failed and she evacuated the house. The family dog died in the fire and the house valued at $168,760 was a total loss. Units from Brevard County Fire Rescue, Melbourne Fire Department, Indialantic Fire Department and related police agencies responded.

  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2017   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service