Anyone planning on attending municipal fire school at A&M the last week of July?

Views: 209

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah, our dept. is sending 11 members to the Municipal School this year, great place to learn and network with other firefighters, along with meeting fellow firefighters from all over.Last we had a guy from Chi town and one guy from south korea(spelling?)in our Officer class.
I am planning on being there for FF2. I am just starting a brand new job June 23 and hope they job will work around me being off that week. I have had it on my personal calendar since August 1st last year!!! Can't wait to get back to College Station!!!
I will be sending 2 from our dept. Haven't been able to go in about 10 yrs. due to work, but I still make it up there on Sunday to look at all the new stuff.
I will be there taking the fire pump maintance class will also be in on sunday with work, Plas-Mac, we should have a new rounded corner tank on display. www.firetrucktanks.com
3 from my dept,including 1 from my shift&station.
I hope all had a good week at TEXAS A& M this past july did anyone else take FF2 if so you came through the project i instructed project 53 wearhouse fires if so let me know what you think of it. thanks joe
We are bringing 6. I'm looking forward to going this year, I haven't been in three years and I understand that there have been some changes. I think that I will start looking into this at the Dixie Chicken Sunday....
We brought 11 last year in 08 and we are bringing 13 this year, already have our conformation letters for our classes. Its a great school,this will be my 14th or 15th year to go, can't remember offhand, guess i should go and court my certificates. Training is very important,so we go as much as possible, never to old to learn new tricks! (ha ha!) Great way also to network with others and learn new things from our fellow firefighters.
we're sending five , and ill be instructing on pump seal fires in ff4 cant wait

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service