More than 100 FREE online training classes...Interested?

I have been on a quest to find as many free online training classes I can for over a year. To date, I have taken over 100 online courses and have received certificates in all of them but that is just the tip of the iceberg of what I have found available. I am currently in the process of enrolling in a degree program through Columbia Southern University (online), and know that many of the certificates I have received from these online training classes will be accepted for college credit.

I have decided, at the request/suggestion of another FFN member (Captain Busy) to post all the website links I have found, so that all of my friends and fellow firefighters can benefit from the time I have spent researching these sites.

Enjoy the list and let me know what you think or if there are any courses you may be interested in that I do not have listed. Never know I may just be able to find them for you. Happy studying!!! Be careful and stay safe out there!

Views: 51971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been unbelievably helpful.  Thank you!  This post was the sole inspiration for joining FireFighterNation.com.  I figured an online community this helpful had to be worth it.  I am glad I did, so double thanks.

I've found several wonderful, in-depth, and informative online firefighter training courses as well. These are great additions to my current list!

I had this thread bookmarked long before I gave in and joined FFN. Thanks to everyone for the links!

Very nice post! I guess the only thing I can add to this is there are a lot of links to online courses (free or not I'm not sure) at FireServiceBooks.com as well. :)

Awesome job!! Always willing to learn more!! Keep it up!! Can you please email the list of courses you have taken? Adam.symonette@mlbfl.org

Thanks,

Adam Symonette 

I'm looking for a NFPA 473 Course?  Awareness to EMS1 Level, preferably Online with a Cert upon completion would be nice.  Doesn't have to be free. 

Thanks!

I apologize but comments will not load with all the links posted by Tammy or Captain busy

yes 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2017   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service