All Discussions Tagged 'firefighters' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Drones in the Fire Service

Has your department implemented a drone program, if so what can other departments learn from your experience. 1. Are your pilots part 107 c…

Started by Dwight Saxon

0 Dec 10, 2017

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE REAL FIREFIGHTERS

Is it just me or has the commitment of the younger firefighters these days just gone to pot? Now don't get me wrong there are some young gu…

Started by Lt2406

156 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

Helmets & Halligans

Come check out our new site and share your experience with us. www.HelmetsandHalligans.com

Started by Jason Martinez

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Zachary Wolf

Gift to all 11,000 FDNY Members

Help the 9/11 Patch Project give this gift to all 11,000 FDNY uniformed firefighters. Thanks for whatever you are willing to contribute! ht…

Started by Brett Hill

0 Dec 3, 2013

2 FDNY Firefighters age out, retire this weekend (7-2013)

Capt. Robert Morris of Rescue 1 and Firefighter Kenny Ruane of Ladder 16, both in Manhattan, will 'age out' at 65 this weekend, but after…

Started by SMOKEnPipesJim

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

PROBIES! what was your first year like?

To all the PROBIES what was your first year like? What did you learn? What can u pass on to the next PROBIES... 

Started by Lark Kent

6 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jeff Teeters

Firefighter Picnic

Hey FFN Crew!   I am planning a "fake" picnic for a contest on table setting at my fair. The theme is "In Honor of the 343". I have everyth…

Started by Rachel

10 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Favorite/ Good Books?

Okay, I have seen the threads for firefighter movies and music...what about Firefighter/EMS books? Or are they "no use"?   Personally I lov…

Started by Rachel

40 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Great tool to have anywhere!

Check out these paracord bracelets and other items. You never know if the bracelet might come in handy. Many of my friends that are firefig…

Started by Rachel

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Inflamatory Comments about 9-11/Firefighters

Tusayan Town Council makes inflammatory remarks about firefighters and the 9/11 attacks. Tusayan, AZ is a small community located outsid…

Started by TFD Supporter

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by TFD Supporter

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service