All Discussions Tagged 'Hazmat' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Santa Barbara County Fire Department Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW

Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a vehicle accident involving a semi-truck,…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

HAZMAT Training

I am looking for ideas for HAZMAT training. Any idea, any topic.  How often do you train on specific areas? Do you concentrate on specific…

Started by Marc C

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Marc C

Hazmat Chemical Identification

For all of the Hazmat folks out there, Do you have any equipment or prefered method for determining an unknown product?  The team I am atta…

Started by Marc C

30 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Marc C

Naming Incidents... How about this one?

Naming The Incident: The first on scene engine takes command of the incident, which of course means naming the incident. I have to admit…

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Olivia Jones

Hazmat Quiz Can you pass?

Multiple Choice 1. What are the characteristics of a chemical called that are measurable, such as vapor density, flammability, etc.? A.…

Started by Loyd Dittfurth

0 Nov 27, 2009

Do volunteer fire departments train for NBC+E responses?

Is it wrong to assume now that we are all trained in basic WMD response that includes CBN+E? If this does not stand out for you, CBN+E is…

0 Jul 8, 2009

Are you monitoring for Hydrogen Cyanide Exposure post Structure Fire?

The article posted below is straight from the Everyone Goes Home website. Years ago, I wrote a term paper for a degree program but it was o…

Started by FETC

12 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by FETC

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service