Suresh Kumar's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I am Sorry that u still didnt understand my doubt. There is no role for check valve…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 20, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"Please give scientific reason."

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 20, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"sorry my friend it not so as u think, if so then explain this. We inflate our car t…"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"Thanks for ur reply. I work for an airport fire service, in which the building consi…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 19, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"Thanks for ur replay.There are no check valves which will hold the pressure for wate…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 19, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"Thanks for the reply, we do have jockey pump, main pump and a heavy large pump which…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 17, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"thanks for u r reply, yes i am an ARFF guy. Airports Authority of India (Chennai Air…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 17, 2011 to "how do hydrants are pressurised with 7 bar all the time even when the jokey pump is off"

15 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Suresh Kumar

"You can download a software named "Biwifi" where this software stores the video u wa…"

Suresh Kumar replied Feb 17, 2011 to Video downloader for Fire Engineering???

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Nenad

"My Deepest sympathy to their family and colloquies. Rest in peace brothers."

Suresh Kumar replied Jul 25, 2010 to Two Firefighters Die in Connecticut House Fire

35 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Kenney

"I think it means "Force entry". But i am not sure."

Suresh Kumar replied Jul 25, 2010 to Firefighting Terms

10 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by DUST

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by