General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion (6,276)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Help for DONATION

Dear FF, I am volunteer from East Borneo. Need help donation for urban rescue equipment and SCBA. if somebody or rich station can help, ple…

Started by frans

2 Jan 10
Reply by frans

Who was wrong

I was operator on the 2nd engine into a working house fire. Another engine and ladder (Same station) first arrival with heavy fire showing.…

Started by Just Plain Craig Moyer

3 Jan 9
Reply by Carson S.

Active Shooter

Did a search and couldn't find anything. Are there departments big or small doing any training for active shooter situations? Do you have a…

Started by George

10 Jan 9
Reply by Carson S.

Crosslay Loads

Hey guys I work for a fire district in Arizona and have a question. We have our cross lays in trays that slide into our apparatus and the d…

Started by Filiberto Felix

2 Jan 9
Reply by Carson S.

New Year

"As 2016 winds down, it is time to think forward to 2017. Most make resolutions that they never follow through with. To my fire service bro…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Dec 30, 2016

Mental Health in the Fire Services

There has been a significant review undertaken of Mental Health and cultural issues in the Metropolitan Fire Brigade (Melbourne, Australi…

Started by lutan1

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by LDCH 432

Returning to Active Fire Service after Vacations/Injury

Hello friends. I would like to know, if in your fire department there is any "special requirement" for firefighters returning from vacation…

Started by LDCH 432

4 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by LDCH 432

[Kickstarter] Retired FDNY Firefighter looks to launch Chess Invention into the Digital Age

I hope everyone is good. I am reaching out via this forum in the hopes to connect and find support within the greater fire community.  I…

Started by Theodore King

0 Dec 7, 2016

Election Drama in the Firehouse

It is everywhere, the continual dialogue about the election and what everyone assumes will happen and the news of protest, anger and viole…

Started by FFN WebTeam

4 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by 55 TRUCK

Ladder Trucks For Vehicle Extrication

I was wondering if any departments carry extrication tools on their ladder truck for vehicle extrication. Some departments carry the same i…

Started by ashfire

1 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by 55 TRUCK

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2017   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service