Share '21 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PRESENTATIONS OUTSTANDING'
21 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PRESENTATIONS OUTSTANDING
By Al Mozingo
1. Add a little humor (Do something funny).
2. Use an enthusiastic approach (Add personality to your presentation).
3. Use a good introduction (Use the acid process = Arouse, Curiosity, Interest, or Desire).
4. Prepare for the presentation (Know the material, review, study, prepare).
5. Prepare yourself (Physica…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this