Hey Washington, there's 38 of us in this group. Is it really that dead out there? Out of 5 Engines and an Aerial, only one of ours has moved to get that flat spot out from underneith the tires; it was for an Aid Call.
I dont know if its the time of year, or quiet before the storm. Anyway, jump in and let us all know whats going on in your Station or Department.
I think my portable radio has a permanent memory engrained in the "off postion".

Views: 477

Replies to This Discussion

A little excitment this weekend. Smoke showing from a single story residence at 3:24 am Saturday. Fire under the floor burning the floor joists. Started by a fault fire place.
Well things havent been to overly busy..just depending on the time of day and the temps...we have sent a rig to chelan for state mob other than that a few fires locally and tryen to stay cool...stay safe out there and keep hydrated...
Well whats going on out there...havent had too much going on. I think our dist will be close to 1100 calls for the year by the time the year ends.
We've had diddly this season. The last call was over a week ago, for a burn barrel.
Nobody has posted anything here for awhile, but things are starting to pick up in Washington State after a slow start. Saw a lot faces I havent seen in while this week at the Cowiche Mill Rd Fire in Yakima. 6500 acres, 150 homes threatened, but none lost. West Valley Fire had an Engine burn up; the crew narrowly escaped and was real lucky! We turned right around and burned up 85 acres in a wind driven fire Thursday afternoon in the Badger Canyon area. Damaged 2 pump houses and 6 power poles. Tis the season!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2022   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service