Ben Waller's Discussions (5,411)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I've used that system and frankly, I wasn't impressed. Compared to some of the other…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 11, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"I think a an air bag that is designed to come apart is a bad thing. As for the abil…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 11, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I disagree, for several reasons. 1) How long air bags last is more a function of ho…"

Ben Waller replied Dec 30, 2010 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I've never seen any manufacturer recommend hydro testing for their bags. The way the…"

Ben Waller replied Dec 30, 2010 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I've only seen a tensioned cable failure one time, but it was feathered with a turno…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 28, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by William Bettonviel

"That's fine - for YOU. I'd postulate that how it works in your area is the outlier.…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 20, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"The very existance of the Golden Hour is under question. There is apparently no scie…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 20, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"The firefighter directing the winch operation and the one with the round black head…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 7, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"I'm consistant in wanting to rescue the patients while they are still alive. That me…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 7, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"Our Genesis cutters have been able to shear any post or hinge we've needed to cut, i…"

Ben Waller replied Nov 7, 2010 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service