Asst Chief Tim Cook's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"And the ResQtec NT can be turned inside out to inspect if necessary. Buy whatever yo…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 7, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"Appears after investigation that the Cause of this crash was..............Low (no) f…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Dec 23, 2010 to Start of my Sunday shift

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

"That's why we bought ResQtec NT bags. They can be taken apart,inspected,repaired. i'…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Nov 12, 2010 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"If they are delayed,I'm OK with that's the way it is in YOUR area. matter of fact I'…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Nov 12, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by William Bettonviel

"Don't know what you are using for blades. We carry several different types including…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 23, 2010 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Sawsall WILL cut Boron(with the right blade). We're fast approaching the limits of w…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 6, 2010 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"SHOULD be a few around. If you got 'em and add 4-6 snatch blocks you can do some rea…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 6, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"My RULE #1. If a vehicle is Collision damaged......TRUST NOTHING! Not the control sy…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 5, 2010 to Hybrid cars and trucks

28 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by John K. Johnson

"Did a GREAT job with what they had to work with. A twin winch Tow truck would have m…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 5, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

"Here's my thoughts. For YEARS,the "Golden Hr" has been the STANDARD to achieve in Ex…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Oct 5, 2010 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service