Asst Chief Tim Cook's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Ya. I DID answer the question. NO, I don't sell the product. I respect your opinion…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 30, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"Works for me. Thanks for the info Ben. Oh, I read the articles but outside of a leak…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 21, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Not seeing a North American distributor, William. Got something in the pipeline?"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 19, 2011 to Use the right RescueProtectionset to cover sharp edges

5 Mar 30, 2011

"Ben,please explain to me how you Hydro test ANYthing. I've watched the procedure man…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 19, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Nope. And I've used about every type of bag there is out there. For OUR operations t…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 19, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Ummn,Hello? A bag would NOT be "unrestrained"if you were HYDRO testing it. HYDRO tes…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 12, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Guess you're not buying NT's then,huh Ben?"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 12, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Amateurs. You see the hook? I'll also BET the termination wasn't rated either.PLUS t…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 7, 2011 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by William Bettonviel

"Taken apart,INSPECTED and REPAIRED. These items are of greater interest to US than h…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 7, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Just got the product and Hydroing was NOT the reason. It is my understanding they CA…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 7, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service