hey yall i was j/w if yall had any workouts yall wanted to share with people i need a good hard work out if yall wanna give it out

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

If you have some lifting background I would check out crossfit.com. This system kicks butt it hits power,functional,and cardiovascular that is perfect for what we do. Check it out it is all free . If you have any questions contact me or just aask I know there are others that are into crossfit. Hope it helps. ya'llturkey hunt up there?
You could also try monkeybargym.com Kind of like crossfit, but does not require the Olympic or Powerlifting abilities... which can be good if you aren't comfortable training like that. i am a fan of crossfit, but this monkeybar stuff is totally kicking my ass! I love it!! great workouts, minimum equipment and a great challenge!

Take a look! I'm doing the workouts from the 60 day challenge.. after the second day I had to take a two day break because my legs were still very sore from doing pistols... look them up, they suck!! haha!
First of all What is your Goal ???? I have work outs for just about every fitness goal.
I usually run 3 miles.. 5 days a week and if I can't get in 3 due to lack of free time I'll at least run 1 - 2. (I used to do 5 miles), I'll also do lifting (various weight exercises, curling bar, regular free weights, bench press etc, working out the back, triceps, etc), and I'll do about 100 situps in the am and then 100 at night before sleeping obviously depending on whether or not i'm really tired lol. Also eating properly helps alot, vegetables, meats, poultry, etc. You know the deal.

When it's lifeguarding season I'm swimming 500 plus yards also.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service