Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

We are known for our honor and respect in the Fire Service but we also have many bad traditions in the Fire Service and I am guilty of many of these myself. We as a service have to reinstill the pride and integrity that we were once known for and that I know is deep within each and every one of us. We are responsible for our own shortcomings and ignorances. We have to grow pass our shortsighted and narrowminded prejudices. If we really are a brother/sisterhood than let's start acting like one. We have to be more honorable and more openminded. We must rebuild our integrity with honesty and by always doing the right thing. Let's make the title of Firefighter ring with respect, fortitude, and pride. No more scandals. No more prejudices. No more sexism. No more racism. No more @#$%! I say this to myself first, but let's stop pointing fingers and take responsiblility for ourselves.
I agree, but what are you going to do when the right thing is not being done and wrong things are done to our brothers and sisters of any color? Recognition is the first step.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service