You're on FFN on a Saturday night. (Unless you're on duty in the firehouse and have nothing better to do on a slow - so far - night in West Philadelphia.) I'm just sayin'.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does the "unless" apply to being on duty in the firehouse on a slow- so far- night in Green Bay as well?
I woud think so. But aren't they getting ready to roll up the sidewalks all over Wisconsin right about now anyway? It's always a slow night in Green Bay.
Nah, there is no money in budgets to pay for the sidewalk roll up service anymore. Opening day of deer hunting and a Saturday....hey what could go wrong. Usually such quite periods don't bode well for a continuation all night.
Well if the "unless" counts for those in Green Bay than I guess it should count for those of here in Independence also............
I suppose a lot of people from Green bay are in the cities for the vikings loss tomorrow
Right now I'm on FFN on the laptop, while drinking cold Sam Adams and watching "Wreck Chasers"!
Go Packers Bears!
i'm at work, waiting for football to come on, damn that sam adams sounds good ! ! ,, i was on fnn last night but i was here and not at home ,,, at home, never, to busy with my list, wife's list and all to do at home ,,, plus i don't want the wife to think i'm on a dating site, lmao ! ! ,, plus i have a TO watch my shows on the dvr, limited space (not a big fios fan..) i hate commercials and watch my favorite shows at home even when i'm here and they're on even if it's 2 or 3 days later ,,, i also watch them on the dvr the next day when i at home and they are on ,,,, thank god for my dvr so am i a geek ? ? ,,, vikings and packers you poor guys, GO PATS ,,,, !
You might be a geek... if you started an entire discussion... just to tell us what you are doing on a Saturday Night!

OMG... I'm just sayin'...
lol
Ralph you shock me. You're not a Lions fan?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service