Hello everyone. I'm a London firefighter and ours are navy blue with just London fire brigade on the front. If any one would like to swap t shirts with me then reply and we can exchange details. I'm looking to collect as many different ones as I can

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey there how bout a newzealand fire rescue one
Hey Mike,
What Station and part of London do you work in?
Wouldn't mind working something out for a helmet pin, I have enough T-shirts.

BTW...good luck with your political battle there, looks like it is brewing up to be a doozy. Threatning jobs if you don't go with a proposal, wow, new low. And I thought many politicians we have here were bad.
Hi Mike
We have 2 types of T shirts, a department one and a brigade Tee. The department Tee is blue with the Country Fire Authority Logo on the front, and our brigade Tee has our logo on the front of a blue tee with Crib Point Fire Brigade on the back in large red and white lettering. If you are interested email me at fletchjc@gmail.com
Our one is the best Klein VFD, but that is a biased view. I grew up north of London and a few friends who's fathers were in the service there, so seeing your badges is still really cool. Once, I get through basic and can get some proper t-shirts I would be willing to try and get a swap going.

Good luck with your contract battle, I hope it works out good for y'all.
Hi Greg. I work in south east London at the old Kent road.
John thanks for your support. Yeah tough times here at the minute. We have been told we all face the sack unless we agree to changes in our shifts which could see us all out on strike which nobody wants. If your not up for t shirts I can swap you a cap badge for one of your t shirts if you like. Email me your details to dugdrew@goolemail.com. Thanks again for your support
Damian thanks for your support. Your a long way from home if you hail from north London. Good luck with your training. You don't need me to tell you it's all worth it
We do.
Mike, I would like to trade for a London T. Send me your address and I will send you a T-shirt from here. Would you like a department, company or union T-shirt?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service