What kind of run have you recently had? Any new ideas? Any comments? Anything different? So what did your day bring?

Views: 778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a busy week/weekend!!! Only had a couple EMS runs monday and tuesday, nothing at all wednesday. Then the shit hit thursday!!!! lol started with a broken gas main that had to be replaced, (we had to standby on scene for nearly five hours), 2nd came a pulled fire alarm, turned out it was nothing, 3rd was just some EMS run ( i cant remember lol). The night ended in a 22 y/o male hanging himself after turning on all the gas fixtures in his apartment.

Friday started with a 20 acre brush fire and there was also another gas leak that night.

Saturday was nice and quiet

Sunday started with a vehicle fire, 2 separate diff. breathing's, and finished with yet another gas leak complaint (this time nothing was found)...

I guess we will see what today brings lol
Recent run, early this morning just after 3. 2 alarm house fire with triple entrapment.
We went to the local Nursing home this morning at 6:00 AM,(our 4th run after midnight) For the Diabetic patient who the staff gave Insulin to without checking her blood sugar first. SO she was unconsious with a blood sugar of 26. Good times.
A drowning. A 34-year-old male apparently dove into a watter-filled gravel quary.
Can anyone raise a degloved scrotum? Cable guy got a little close to the boring machine and it took off all of his clothes and somehow his scrotum as well. The jewels were spared though. He was standing there with just one boot and a belt on. Not what I even guess it would be when she toned us out for "A cable guy injured". That was just the start of a crazy day.
my last call i worked was a heart attack the other night....(im on vacation) before that a 1 car 1050 car vs tree we had to get the bird for that one
lightning hit a tree and set 14 rolls of hay on fire thank god the home owner had a tractor their was about 100 all together
We had some wind and short gusts of rain a few down limbs not a lot did some disaster training at the station tonight.
I just got home from directing traffic at a two car mva.

one front end damage, one rolled on its side.
well lyons rural has been very busy this last week we had several medicals an lz a structure fire and 2 grass fires uhm the most interesting 2 that i have anything to say about would be the lz it was my first life flight situation and it was realy amazing and then the structure fire it was a mutual aid but we got some time in the building the house actualy blew up it was a natural gas leak that actualy blew the house to the growned
Had a structure fire in another company's district and a medical call today. up to 187 for the year. Not bad I guess.
wow thats a lot to deal with

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service