I am trying to find out what Trainings must Tn volunteer fire depts have. Such as stuff like the Vanessa K trainings, 60 hour classes, saftey, scba  and etc. There is so many laws that keep changing about what we are required to have. I'd like to find a list of all that are required. That way i can let our dept know and get us  the proper training.

Views: 2568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well playing in the Hornets nest got me stung hard today. My Chief apparently found out about my email to TFACA, and wasnt really pleased. But on the good note, it got the job done. We are going to be having a guy that is higher qualifed to be a training officer to come and take over our training sessions. Also they are getting on the ball about getting us our Vanessa K classes and EVOC.
Would love to have a copy also...
I would also like a copy of that please my email is firefighter5703@gmail.com

Thank you
Jason, I'm a newly elected training officer in Nolensville tn. I'm trying to get info too. Could you send a copy of that PDF file. tfire23a@yahoo.com.
Terry Richardson
I think A working knowledge of the ERG book is A must

Hazmat Awareness level is required, the class basically covers the use of the ERG.

There's a good list of resources and regulations available on FireServiceBooks

Reply to Discussion


FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2019   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service