For those of you who own a 2010-2011 Ford Fusion, what kind of emergency lights do you run? Lightbars, Interior lightbars, Dash/Deck? Im just looking for ideas here. Any feed back would be appriciated. Thanks and be safe out there!

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get hida a way strobes for the front corner lights and head lights also for the tail lights and resverse lights. That way they stay hiden and are'nt seen till u turn them on look at my pics and see my truck with hide a way strobes.
i have a dash light and i need to get a roof light now in order to be visible 360 degrees and then i will be good and they both will be blue led
I believe that in PA you cant have anything in your head or tail lights. Deff check your local and state laws, as well as your dept's.
Read Travis's POV light entry, it should be enlightening. Or any of the onethousand other FFN entries on the same subject. Rampage
what staye are you in check your states laws for vehicle use before you purchase anything
Ive been a firefighter for 3 years now, i know my state laws inside and out. I was just looking for advice from anyone who has a 2010-2011 FORD FUSION because thats what i plan on purchasing and making a permanent POV. So i would like to purchase some lights that are a little more permanent instead of suction cups on the windsheilds.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service