I think fighting fires is cool, just wondering what everyone else thinks.  U get to carry radios & pagers and put lots of awesome lights on your POV and turn them on and drive like a bat out of hell through town to get to the station cause everyone no u is a fireman.  Then U get to drive in the firetrucks and spped threw stop signs and all that while blaring the siren really loud and listening to your favorite song on the radio then if U are lucky there will be a big ass fire that U get to fight and then tell all your friends about the dragon that U slayed.

Firefighting is cool and while U aren't slaying the dragon there are all kinds of cool shirts U get to wear to tell everyone about how awesome U are and that U fight what they fear and party with girls 'cause girls like firemen.

did I mention that firefighting is cool?

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea, and this one time at fire camp . . .
I stuck this hot burning stick up my....

oh, it doesn't mater. ;-)
LMAO
Are you trying (trying is key word here) to be funny or are you really that STUPID...?
Whew....you scared the crap out of me there for a few......LOL
Surely you jest.
LMAO! Nice one Lutan.
Don't call me Shirley!
I love it and can't live without it. There is nothing more calming then doing some really heavy training or being on a really tough call then the ride back to the department with the wind blowing on you knowing thats where you belong.

im thiking bout join a fire depertment an alreddy i no im a part of tha bortherhud
since we have firechicks in with us firedudes can we still call it a brotherhood? Or do we have to be politikally correct and say siblinghood now?
I luv Firefighting because you find em hot and leave em wet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service